20/01/2015

Reflection Yani Dokov

Individual reflection

1) Practical activities



  • Observation and interviews(Gathering information and insights) 
  • Experience flow (Visualization) 
  • Preparation and Interview Datumprikker(Making questions group work) 
  • Summary of the “Time and Place for trust in ICT network Organizations” article 
  • Summary “Creation is in part merely the business forgoing the great and small distractions” article. 
  • Idea Poster 
  • Prototype “Catch up”(paper prototype no typing just click) 
  • Test plan (group work) 
  • Pilot test + Report (Results of the test) 
  • Creating a schedule based on the chapters for all Chronotypes(Visual) 
  • RITE (methods 68) testing - (7 people (2 girls + 5 boys)) No reports just insights after which the prototype has been improved with the insights. 
  • The A2 poster for the final presentation 


These are the main functions which I was engaged during the module. This is not all of them because
some are not very central in my opinion like: trying to stay positive, created a nice atmosphere, always came to lectures and to group meetings, attended all group-teacher meetings, etc. You can be the judge of that they are all relevant.


2) Value contributed to the team

In the beginning I started to contribute to the team with the project scope and got to know the guys
which I worked with a little better. This helped us to break the ice, which I believe is very important step. Helping the team by discussing everything, so that we can make sure we are on the same page was something that I loved to do. I always attended all the meetings except one because I was sick. We had great experience the way we met and worked regarding the project. Personally, I feel that my biggest achievement to the team was the iterations that were a result of a 7 interviews which I made, crafting the prototype in a functional and serviceable way. The poster that I am scheduled to make for the presentation of the app is also something that I can feel motivated to do. I learned a lot for the
prototype process and enjoyed working in a team.

No comments:

Post a Comment