20/01/2015

Reflection of work Eelco Wisselink

Practical activities


  • Made summaries of articles 
  • (The New World of Work, Track Runner, Travel Remedy Kit, Medium)
  • Helped with stakeholder map
  • Did observations and interview with 3 persons
  • Helped with the experience flow
  • Did the preparation and interview Datumprikker
  • Defined two challenges
  • Made a persona
  • Discussed the design and metafor
  • Made a storyboard and drew the pictures for both
  • Helped with the expected experience flow
  • Gave feedback on the test plan
  • Made a prototype
  • Organised the pilot test
  • Made the Meet Mot Report
  • Made the prototype plan
  • Helped with the research plan
  • Set up the proto.io prototype and created the first version with help from Joerian
  • Interviewed 3 people with the new prototype
  • Analysed the results from the research
  • Made the changes to the new prototype 



Value contributed to the team

As group leader I initiated every meeting and kept track of all deadlines. I had to manage the tasks and I tried to give everyone the task that fitted well with their ability and willingness to learn. When Micha didn't deliver, I stepped up to do his work and tried to talk with him to come up with a good plan. I helped with almost every activities in the group. The other group members would ask me for help. I was a supportive and enthusiastic idea maker, and I didn't shy away from the hard work.



No comments:

Post a Comment