20/01/2015

Reflection of work Joerian

Practical activities
Summary of an article
Full
Project scope
Partly
Observations and interview
Two respondents
Experience flow
Partly
Preparation and interview Datumprikker
Partly
Pre-Research report
Partly
Summery
Full
Customer journey
Partly
Persona
Partly
Design and metafor
Partly
Challenge
Partly
Story Board
Partly
Expected experience flow
Partly
Test plan
Full
Idea Poster
Partly
Prototype
1 Prototype of the tree
Research
Partly
Meet up Report
Full
Flow chart new prototype
Full
2nd Prototype
Half
Research
4 Respondents
Iteration report
Partly
Besides direct productive input I was always there in the lessons and had a positive and active attitude in the group sessions
Value contributed to the team I have the feeling I contributed to a lot too the project. I was always there and had an active and positive attitude. Furthermore I took always tasks and responsibility at me. And I am not the group leader. The thing I maybe score less will be the quality of some work I contributed. But when that was the case I communicated that and was willing to learn. I tried, they corrected me and it was fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment