25/11/2014

App review: Head Space

What is Headspace?


 
This is an operation system build application that allows the user to meditate anywhere. There are various types of lesson sets which create a scheduled rhythm, ensuring calmness and relaxation of the mind. Individuals which are constantly stressed out can use this app program to improve their awareness levels and eliminate stress from the daily regularity.  This platform is suitable, varying from the beginner to the intermediate levels of users, wanting to spark the relaxation component among the constant strain experience.  



Who is target audience (group)?


  • People Wanting To Learn Meditation
  • Propelling entrepreneurs who are looking for a way to relax
  • Individuals seeking to Increase their positive awareness
  • Involving beginners or intermediate users to meditation
  • People with an over active mind or lifestyle
  • Consumers searching for a deep meaning of life


Recommendation phase


I want to start by referring to my total overview of the application “Headspace”. I am an individual, who would recommend personally (in person) something to friends or other acquaintances.  This platform is well structured, so that the user is not confused and provides significant result in a short period of time. This enables it to have a deep impact on people regarding their decisions. As a “victim” of this app I can state that I feel calmer after the first 10 min of use. My mind is more focused and energy is flowing through my body. After feeling satisfied I will contribute to its popularity it for sure. The only minus that I can state is the registration phase. The time it takes is just minute, but it is still annoying to deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment