25/11/2014

App review: Sleep Time+

Sleep Time+
Sleep Cycle Smart Alarm Clock, Sleep Tracker with Sleep Cycle Analysis and Soundscape for Better Sleep
Azumio Inc.






Info
Smart alarm clock that analyze your sleep and wakes you up at the perfect moment of your lightest sleep phase. Wake up feeling refreshed. It also comes with a soundscape function.


Review
I have used it many times, not in the first place for the soundscape function but mosly to check my sleep rhythm. I want to know why I am always so tired so I checkt my rhythm to see if there is a problem. But unfortunately I never really get something out of it except for my REM rhythm. I sleep mostly 45 minutes in REM en then I sleep light for 30 minutes. But this difference become less by the end of the nighttime. So what I have learned from my rhythm is that I always should sleep less than 25 minutes or at  least an hour for a powernap, otherwise I will be more tired then before.
The function that it will wake you up in your lightest sleep never really happend in my opinion because it always woke me up at the time I exactly set up or it was a lot of coincidence. At the other hand I doubt the validation of the information because it is nog professional hardware. So for the rest I don't think it is a very useful app unless you always want to sleep with an soundscape.


Target group
For people who want to sleep better and/or with some soundscape on.
This app combines these features and measures you quality of sleep.


Recommendation
I would recommend this to everyone who want to know his sleep cycle/rhythm and to people who like to sleep with a soundscape.

No comments:

Post a Comment